Day Three

I Think I am going CRAZY! That Fiero just won't leave me alone!

Even when I feel like I finally found a safe place to hide... I just can't shake the feeling that he is just around the corner getting ready to pounce...


We had a great battle today in which I had to protect my base from the evil beast. Here is a short clip from the action. Warning: This clip is not for the faint of heart.



As you can tell, I totally won. Lets just hope good fortune continues to shine down on me.

Meanwhile, I shall continue to spend my days watching out the window... eagerly awaiting the return of my family

1 comments:

Lisa May 16, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

I love the bathtub picture. Fi is just about to pounce! On the day two blog, I loved the cute remark about sharing a room and the pictures to go along with it. Really clever!
That middle picture, is it behind the couch? Fi looks like a monster kitty with glowing eyes!

Post a Comment